Well, it's not the David Letterman Top 10...but it my attempt at my 2009 review. So HERE we go...
- Being flirted with by Napa and finding out later the he had a long term girlfriend, via FB.
- Being broken up with on Valentine's Day.
- Finding out that I guy that I really liked (and thought he liked me) had a girl from another country living with him.
- Being stood up for a wedding.
- Discovering that the our economic recession meant I actually have to go back and get a corporate job.
- Being hit on by a married guy, whom I had considered a friend.
- Discovering I am more broke now than when I graduated from college...AH the joys of owning your our business.
- Making out with a guy at a party, coming home by myself, and having the guy contact me a week later to tell me he doesn't want a relationship.
- AND THE LAST, BUT THE VERY LOWEST!!! Watching a friend flirt with my date at a party, having my date contact her and then having the friend ask if it is OK if she contacts him.
- My fun girls weekend with my BF, Smiley, in Chicago.
- St. Mike's Block Party with Levy. I was at the drink ticket booth buying tickets, I asked the lady for $30 worth and she says "YOU KNOW THIS IS ONLY FOR ALCOHOL??" Hmm, what is she trying to say? Freddy Jones Band played and Oh yeah, we ended the night at Twin Anchors, YUM.
- The ENTIRE summer with the gorgeous redhead, Cubs game, U2 concert, White Sox game, PDP Concert at Sheffield Garden Walk, pub crawls, Ben Folds at Old St. Pats Block Party, Elton John/Billy Joel concert.
- Venetian Night and the 4th of July with the Varis...on a BOAT!
- Husker/Sooner Game in Nebraska with some of my favorite people.
- THREE times in Snobsdale, AZ with my family, relaxing by the pool drinking wine.
- Frontera Grill and Cibo Mato with the Coughs and Levy.
- Discovering that I have the most amazing friends and family in the world. And that without them, I would not have survived 2009.
Well, that's it, that's all...goodbye 2009, good riddance!! I am headed to Austin to visit my BF and her husband for NYE. We are going to hang and watch some serious college football. Ladies seriously, HAPPY NEW YEAR. Be safe, be merry, be classy and don't do anything I wouldn't do ;).
Until 2010...CHEERS and CIAO BELLAS.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. That's my girl Coco Chanel. Well, being the single gal in Chicago, selling and marketing luxury travel and being a Sorority Director for Gamma Phi Beta, I have a lot to say. So this blog is my random thoughts on everything on love, life, fashion, movies, fitness and beyond and advice on how to be a lady and have some class!
- 39 (AND HOLDING) year old single gal in downtown Chicago who loves Jazzercise, Gamma Phi Beta, friends, family, fashion, fine wine and movies. I will admit I am a SNOB about the following things: wine, coffee, handbags, shoes, cars and men.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment